Stroke SA was established to provide much needed support and information to people who had experienced a stroke and their carers.
Stroke SA Endeavours:
- To promote appropriate services for the treatment and rehabilitation for those with stroke.
- To increase public awareness of stroke.
- To increase the amount of literature to cover all problems after stroke.
- To have support groups in all areas.
Volunteer staff are involved with:
- Telephone contacts and individual support work.
- Guest speaking to groups or at functions.
- Distribution of information on stroke which includes articles, books, quarterly newsletter, videos, audio tapes etc.
- Organisation of awareness / educational events e.g. Stroke awareness week.
- Liaison with and support of stroke support groups.
Messages will be followed up by volunteers.
People's Choice Community Lottery
We are once again taking part in the People's Choice Community Lottery. If you would like a ticket book, contact our office on 8352 4644.
You can get your tickets online right now by clicking below. We greatly appreciate your support.
We have a selection of Christmas cards for sale. All proceeds will assist Stroke SA Inc.